Friday, March 2, 2012

14k White or Yellow Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Anniversary Band (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity)

!9#14k White or Yellow Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Anniversary Band (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity)

Brand : Amazon.com Collection
Rate :
Price :
Post Date : Mar 02, 2012 18:18:03
N/A



Commemorate your everlasting love with the timeless beauty of the Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Anniversary Band. This gorgeous 14k gold band encases 11 stunning diamonds, making this piece perfect as a separate band or a stunning complement to your wedding ring.

Low Price Childrens Medical Id Bracelet Anchor - 6 Inch - Lobster Claw - Jewelryw... Buying Nintendo 3ds Skin - Stardust Purple...








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。